Rihanna spends the day with family and friends in LA

Rihanna keeps quiet in Los Angeles. On Thursday (April 24), her best friend shared a couple pictures of RiRi enjoying some sun. They later had dinner at Giorgio Baldi Restaurant and her brother published a photo from an airplane. The previous day, Rorrey also shared a photo and wrote:

Lol Rihanna cooked the best 3am after drinks pasta!

A couple days ago, photographer Peter Baratti posted a few photos of his lunch with Rihanna on Facebook. Although he said they were discussing a shoot for her new album, Ri denied it.

Check out all pictures after the jump.

412d1bd8cc1411e380e60002c9d08682_8 924341_622184931196304_1646122308_n a663a87ecc1311e3a78d0002c9550d82_8

image image[1] image[2] image[3]

Dinner and party shots. kool Drake is having trouble. Word press is also. Now why would some one be upset and treat Rihanna the same way chris did. Even my girls family has guys trying to be like her. Rihanna and us are the only ? ones that have their gender roles intact . How much cheddR can she slice. Hmm . Wow Haters run around mad. Music be the new album

Drake and Riri are over. Per mto she dumped him over a big booty girl he had flown in to visit him in Canada. I really hoped he would of treated her better. What is wrong with these guys that say they love her then cheat on her when she isn’t around?

• realist says:

Hahahaha haha alison hehehehe I told u guys men wouldnt stay with her pum pum nah sweet

• realist says:

Whats her words again run run now Drake

• realist says:

Ppl make rihanna thinks she all that there alot of pretty girl walking n leaving a normal life she ent even half pretty as them plus her body is so weak comparing to us out here this girl is so surprise of the whole icon thing thats my whole point she is regular ppl if I c her ill pass her by like she never exist While some of u all act like she is god

• realist says:

The wetter the better shes a street walker n it look like she getting lighter as the days go by is she barren I mean she fucks everybody woman as well as men n no kids just curious im entitle to my opinion

I said Riri dumped Drake not the other way around per Mto. Riri just picks the wrong men.

try to find ways to show Rihanna you care. Our hook up in NYC is still on ? . Music means you are not silent when people need you to show love. Music is how they show L)(V first. ex. my #. Rihanna and I . Got lots of people to show how they can party with out Fear. Now thye want to slow our race car down. Laguna seca should be some thing special !!

Thanks Rorey for sharing the pictures with us.Thanks Rih for keeping more of Your Business Tight lipped.With your much success its dam if you do and dam if you don’t , so let it be known that you are going to keep as much of your business as you can close to you and Yours. Let Trolls see the finish Product,because its clear they love making things up about you. Trust that Your Navy is on stand by to nip mess dead in the bud when they tries it.

I love the Hair and this look you are sporting,because there’s so many things you can do with that hair and the lush rich look of it.

5-O \(O) // I love you ROBYN <3 <3 <3

top ten biggest booties . Here’s one list Rihanna was not on FHM top 100 sexiest. Check list see if you agree or ?? . I think she could rock top 3 easy ~KS~

Rih we love having you in the game
    Of Encouragement.

That pasta looks yummy!!!! Nice pics Rihanna. Keep up the good work. I know you have a nice surprise for us Navy and we are looking forward to it. Love and best wishes from your Navy!!!!!

9. kanebi says:

Your attititude with smoking is not healthy for you and holding glass. You are pretty though.