LA Clippers vs. the Oklahoma City Thunder game

Rihanna enjoyed her evening at a basketball game in Los Angeles last night (April 9). Our fav was spotted first row along with her pal Melissa and hugging Drake. She also took pictures (selfies) with fans sitting next to her. How sweet! Click here for photos.

Profile photo of Natalie

www.instagram.com/rdaily_natalie

1. waverunner4u says:

I was at the Clipper game last night and saw Rihanna and Mel. The gentleman she took a selfie with is Dave Miller, who is the TWC Lakers studio person.
    Drake was sitting next to the Thunder bench. at court side. RiRi and Drake are not officially dating, that’s why they didn’t sit together.
    The Rihanna photo shoot was not bottomless, as most people like to suspect,she wore a nude bikini bottom.

• Jayne says:

How you know they are not dating, did they tell you? Please stop that, it is too early for this kind of nonsense.

• waverunner4u says:

Are you talking to me? Drake was invited by ESPN because he’s hosting the ESPY’s this summer.
        I did’t say they are not dating, that’s why i said “officially”.
        The Lakers have a kiss cam and they both didn’t want to feed the paps.

• Jayne says:

That is not the way your comment came across to me…but if I misunderstood you I apologize. I know they did not want to be on the kiss cam to avoid the frenzy and hype, plus since he is hosting the show coming up in May, he has to be up on what’s going on in the games which will help him with his hosting, he has to know what he is talking about.

I took it to be negative at first. Thanks for clearing it up. Such negativity on here, one never know and I am here to show love and support for Rihanna until they can figure out how to not allow negative comments like they did back in 2006 and 2007.

• waverunner4u says:

No problem. I am close to RiRi here in LA and the people who post negative comments are just jealous.
            I’m posting from another name, but i’ve been at Rihanna Daily since the beginning.
            I will once again be at the MTV awards this Sunday to see of course, Rihanna.

• Jayne says:

I am curious if I would recognize you by your other name, because I was here on Rihanna Daily from the beginning also, but I always kept my name as Jayne. I know lots of the other folks went on to facebook, but I still stick with RD.

Enjoy the show, I will be watching at home! I am so damn happy for her right now, I get goose bumps, seriously!

• Deuces says:

Oh they dating, Drake making sure the world know he hitting that.

2. Anon says:

Rihanna is so ugly and weird. She dresses terrible and has a nappy, garbage weave and looks like an alien with that big forehead and big chin. None of her albums can’t gold in it’s first week which makes her a useless fucking singer.

• Jayne says:

……and drake still loves her despite your useless comments.

• Deuces says:

Oh don’t worry it’s only a matter of time before he gets caught with one of his groupies or any random chic. Let’s start a bet. Lol!

• Jayne says:

……. And your useless comments as well. If that happens, it won’t be the end of the world. You can bet with yourself and jump off a bridge somewhere, how about that, sicko!!

I think this website should monitor comments before they are posted to weed out the negativity before posting. Rodrigo and Natalie, please pay close attention. Maybe that might help with the hacking that is going on. You know what I mean, the haters.

Haters are jealous, ugly people!