Quick News: Vogue, The Monster

• The March issue of Vogue US with Rihanna as the cover girl is not officially out everywhere yet, but thanks to Rihanna Navy member Esther we can already see the magazine scans. Take a look at them here. How do you like the interview? Let us know on Twitter.
  • Eminem’s “The Monster” featuring Rihanna became her 12th 3 million-seller song in the United States — more than any other artist in digital history.

1. romi says:

Stargates actually worked with Rih on her best songs yet!!I hope this album sales more than GGGB

• Deuces says:

No it won’t. Remember the Navy buy singles not album.

I am part of Riri’s navy and I buy her albums. We will have to wait and see how well the new 8th album will do but always count on Rih and her navy in the end.

• Dasani504 says:

I knew you was going to bring your worthless ass into the conversation. What happened to “Drunk In Love ” taking over the charts? LMFAO! #2 last week & #8 this week. It’s time to put “Drunk In Love ” along with this entire Beyonce era in a casket!

• Deuces says:

Lmao! Bey sell albums she don’t need single. In only couple months her album sold over 2 million. While unapologetic sold 3m in a year with number songs and many singles being released. Bey don’t need singles to sell album go look at the numbers. Rihanna get number one singles and still can’t sell albums. Try and save her song with Shakira.

• Cathyhi5 says:

^ ^ ^ ^ Rihanna’s RESIDENT RIHTARD :) :) :)

Wat up dropping Deuces, remember this, she wakes up to Jay’s face every morning, every freaking morning! He wakes up like this!

• Deuces says:

And your favorite rihtard aka Rihanna wake up to her ugly face and that big forehead every day. Don’t worry Bey happy with husband and baby. She has a man who love and support her. While Rihtard bouncing between Drake and breez lap. Lmao! The chic is so fugly!

I am really happy to read that Riri is working with Stargate again too. I liked the work they did together very much too.

Looking forward to what they are cooking up.

Rihanna is such a hard worker and some times it seem hard to keep up, just following her on the net, and I can imagine its something to try and keep up in person. Keep the good work up and remember to keep your eyes on the ball at all times.

She keep us excited and looking forward to hearing her beautiful
    voice on the air ways, with her new Music.We love the Music they play and often times I hear a great many of Rih songs and its so cool,then I have my IPOD LOADED WITH HER SONGS.

5. Val says:

Amazing what a girl Riri, i love it !

Congrats Rih an you 12th 3 million seller song #Monster. You & Eminem keep cranking out those monster hits. Great job guys.

7. Alican Çakıcı says:

Lol @ that beyhive :D WTH are you doing here? this is not your place so bye.

8. Cathyhi5 says:

Quick news is good news. :) yay.

9. Irish says:

Nobody buys albums any more it’s about singles, if you’re like me most people have their own play list with what they want on it.