Rihanna’s Diamonds World Tour Barbados Show Postponed

Unfortunately, due to the technical difficulties associated with the transport of equipment, The Rihanna Diamonds World Tour originally scheduled for next Friday, November 1st has been postponed it was announced today by Live Nation Global Touring.

The rescheduled date is unavailable at press time but tickets purchased for the November 1st event will be valid for the rescheduled performance next year.

Fans requiring a refund may do so as follows:

Fans who purchased in cash, may obtain a refund in person upon presentation of the original ticket beginning Wed. Oct. 30th through Saturday, November 2nd between the hours of 10am to 6pm at the Lloyd Erskine Sandiford Center, Two Mile Hill Bridgetown.

Fans who ordered online at www.ticketmaster.com please call 1-800-745-3000 toll free number to have your ticket purchase cancelled.

Fans who purchased their tickets via credit card at the Welch Plaza Box Office may obtain their refund in person upon presentation of the original ticket at Lloyd Erskine Sandiford Center or may mail their tickets to the Premier office at the address below.

Any fan may mail their ticket(s) to:

Premier Event Services Inc
Suite G3 Welches Plaza
Welches Rd, St Michael

1. BADGALMIMI246 says:

Postponed till next year i am flying out to barbados wednesday …THIS SHOW NEEDS TO GO ON I SPENT WAY TOO MUCH MONEY!!!!!!!!!!!!

So Sorry to hear this. Tbt makes me not want to go through this situation again. Robyn, it’s starting to become to common, like a habit.

• Alicia says:

Did you read the f*cking information? this has nothing to do with her, now if she comes and give you all a half a** show you would be complaining.

Yes, I read the Info. Been to 3 DWT out of 3 shows, two of them were postponed. I never said, It’s Rihanna’s fault, I said it’s starting to become to common, like a habit. You need to read my other comments I left about this. I’ve been searching the Bajan newpaper articles about the postponement. Instead you leave a comment 8 hours ago. Where was your ass in the beginning of the week. So in closing, do your homework, stop walking in on the middle of a conversation before, posting stupid shit. Oh, an Ri doesn’t give a “Half Ass” Show!

• Luigi says:

give the tickets back. getcha money back. fly there. buy some drinks and stuff instead. and enjoy a lil vacation with some bajan flavor. you never know. perhaps she’ll still be there too. just not the show. ;)

Sosmandown said their were tickets still available for this show could that be why it got postponed? She is playing in San Juan, Puerto Rico so why can’t they get the equipment to Barbados it isn’t that far of a jump to her home island. I’m sorry to hear it is cancelled or postponed to whenever.

Omg! First I feel bad for anyone traveling to Barbados from another Country just for the show. I’ve been there, she was scheduled to perform in the city of Boston in March then came down with laryngitis, show was rescheduled in May.

• kiki says:

like myself, it was my birthday gift to myself to fly across

• Hayden Roberts says:

Same here…was a birthday gift to myself. 90% of the budget was tied into this trip/show!

Sorry Kiki, Hope you still go, not for Rihanna, for your Birthday! That’s way more important! We are never promised tomorrow, you know that! That’s a awesome gift to yourself. If you decide to refund that ticket, take someone that’s always been there for you out to dinner, let them know you wanted to spend your day with them! Good Luck! Oh Happy Birthday, Cake, Cake, Cake!

3. Michael Ricardo Waithe says:

God made you beautiful, we i thank you for the work you are doing. Keep it up and do your best at all time in your life one day at a time.

• Karen Rodriguez says:

This “postponement” has more to do with poor ticket sales than any “technical difficulties”. The last concert was plagued with problems…they ran out of food and drinks and Rihanna was ridiculously late even by Bajan standards. She should realize that her superstar draw doesn’t translate in Barbados and should have reassured Bajans that things would be better organized this time around. If you cannot sell out at home that is not good!!! I feel your pain to all those who have bought flights and paid to go down specifically for this event.

I think you might be right.

• SHARON GAINEY says:

I think you people are dum ass fuck this girl have had more soldout concerts and made tremendous history this year while on tour and you dum bitches think she can’t sell out tickets in her own hometown!!! growup so quick to be negative.

@ Sharon Gainey, Put the Breaks On! This girl is a Fan of Rihanna, she never said, she can’t sell tickets, She’s been coming on this site since 2005. She was commenting on my comment, from a couple of days ago. I was informing her that there were tickets still available, I went to the front page of this site to see if any tickets were still available for Barbados, and there was, and I shared that info with her a couple of days before Roc Nation decided to postpone. We both were surprised that I could still purchase a ticket for Barbados, An I even commented that there will be many stowaways there. Second If you Google any Bajan newspaper article from today, A Representative from Barbados does info. the public that there was problems during the Loud Tour and in another article, someone makes a statement that there is not one Billboard of Rihanna in her Country and states that Barbados needs to support her MORE! Out of all the tickets sales, 2000 of them were from other Countries. One question to you, what Parish are you from?

Thank you Sosmandown for having my back. It is a shame the show got postponed so many fans had plans to fly in to see Robyn. Talk too you latter.

• SHARON GAINEY says:

@sosmandown:disqus From Detroit, Hoe already had a chance to see her so shut up hoe.

Detroit? Where is that, Country? And it’s not spelled Hoe, that’s a tool, your looking for Ho! Racket Ho!

• SHARON GAINEY says:

@sosmandown:disqus I did not say I was from a country I was letting you know I was from Detroit, Mi and had attended Rihanna’s concert when she was here with your Opran acting ass I do not need you correcting me on shit.

I was correcting you Boo! I was just bring something to your attention. I was helping you. Help me, by letting me help you. Example, You spelled Orphan wrong. Do me a favor, when you run into your English teacher again, can you smack them in the back of the head for me. Thanks Boo!

• SHARON GAINEY says:

@ SOSMANDOWN Instead I will love to smack you!!!! Oprah.

Lmao, You would like that, wouldn’t you! You bad gal! If you do it right, maybe, just maybe, I’ll let you smack me twice. Freak!

Hey you must not visit this site often or you would know that I always give Riri love. In fact she just performed to 52,000 fans in Tel Aviv. Go check my twitter feed I always congrat Riri on selling out stadiums worldwide. Plus I said I think the poster might be right about it being a ticket thing. Watch who you call dumb too. People can disagree without name calling and filthy language. Why do you think the show didn’t go forward??

• SHARON GAINEY says:

@ alison just because I replied under your name does not mean I was talking to you I did not say@ alison I just happen to make my comment under yours so don’t come for me unless I send for you and your right had @ sosmandown.

I’m sorry Sharon but you said you people and that included me too. I didn’t come for you, sadly you came at me.

You spelled dumb, wrong, FYI! Twice!

• Cherphine Taylor says:

That may not be the case you know……….did you get all the facts before you gave your report………..any thing Rihanna in Barbados will succeed………I will say this about though, some people create storms, but when the rain comes they bawl…….read between the lines and pick the bones out of what I just wrote…………I have about 50 family members coming from Canada and they are still coming, concert or no……………..the first concert had problems, but any first time thing is bound to have problems, please go back and get the truth and then come again……….

I read the article today. Why should I purchase a ticket, when I can hang outside an listen to the music. I’m not sure but didn’t everyone show up during the Loud Tour Concert? If that’s the case, your going to run out of food. There’s not enough of seats, people got to eat! Got to get down there one day and hang at the Boatyard!

4. KLUV says:

really upset, concert ticket is one thing alot of us have booked accommodation flights and are coming to barbados for this event, this is unfair

Sorry! Our you guys from the U.S.? Did you see any of her DWT shows? I know Barbados is Major. If you purchased insurance for the flight, your good. She cancelled in Boston, didn’t know until I drove up there from Long Island,NY. The W Hotel, did not charge me any fee for cancelling the room. They understood. It does suck with work and vacation. Sorry again.

5. Dequan Bowen says:

This is disturbing I worked my ass off everyday from june till September 4pm till 12am literally EVERYDAY just to fly out to see her and dis is my reward …

6. Adrian Bernard says:

it has got to be more than just the technical difficulties…i would guess the “numbers” were not adding up…I imagine the “fans” like myself were not sufficient given the cost to rent venue, transport equipment and lighting extras