Rihanna releases “What Now” remixes

unapologetic41

Ten official “What Now” remixes by DJs R3hab, Firebeatz and Guy Scheiman are now available! VisitĀ Beatport to listen and purchase them for $12.99.

Which is your favorite?!

Preview the R3hab remix below:

You may also like...

L)(V the music. : RIHANNA : YOUR VOICE IS PERFECT FOR ALL KINDS OF MUSIC. JUST CHANGE SPACE BETWEEN NOTES AND DANCE STEPS . ONLY DANCE HALL ALBUM GRAMMY LEFT !!

2. Dasani504 says:

Hopefully this means ”What Now” will definitely be the next single! GOD please answer my prayers! Screw the remixes. I want the original song to be released with a video!

I agree with you. Please Riri make What Now your next single. I think the navi could get that song to #1 on the hot100 charts.

Hi boo! Got the computer back, after two week w/out! Looks like she did the remix with “What Now”. Don’t laugh, Did you see the video of Ri leaving NY this past Tuesday? You know she left out of JFK Terminal 8. Well, I had to go there to update my I.D., And I found the white doors to the VIP Lounge that she went through. It’s pretty neat. When a VIP person is ready to go thru security. They exit out of the VIP Lounge through doors on the other side, and that takes them straight to their own private security line, if they don’t want to be seen by the public. Well, enjoy your weekend, be safe!

Wow that’s interesting about the VIP Lounge. Yes, I saw the video of Rih leaving Ny plus her LAX arrival online. You enjoy your weekend too.

3. xFoxylicious says:

I hope this means that What Now is the next single!! Hopefully, Lost in Paradise after What Now! :D

4. immahotmess says:

It is going to be the next single guys!!!!!! itll be realeased on spetember 11. I hope Jump then nobody’s business will be the last two singles oft he album. And hope they all will chart well cuz im disappointed she didnt promote right now well. if she did it would actually have charted really well :))

7 (O) // <3

gonna play this 1000 times LOL . never enuff !!

7. Derrion says:

Wow, I love the original, but with the remixes it is sure to top good job! I will be happy with this or Jump as the next single :]!