Rihanna hugs fans outside NYC hotel

may06-nyc

RiRi was photographed leaving her hotel in New York City today (May 6). She stopped to hug a few loyal fans who flew all the way from the UK to see her Diamonds World Tour in Brooklyn.

1. Courtney Jackson says:

Love, loved u in DC!!!!!! I’m still hoarse. U MF ROCK!!!!!! Just watched 777. U betta WORK!!!! MUCH LOVE from the Nations Capitol!!! RiRi we love ui!!!
    Continued blessings!

We watched 777 and enjoyed every minute of it, it was fun RIH keep doing you.

One of the secrets of true happiness is being Yourself!!

• Domicredo says:

The true nature of happiness is an idea what you can follow. It gives you clear vision and mind. That can make you free. It liberates you. Gives you wings to fly. You can follow how you can share the good things in your life. How you can give dreams to people, how you can show them good examples of right behavior, abstinence, humility. The life what you are living has a value and only you can make it valuable! The impressions what you make the choices what you made can show everybody who you really are. Those who are getting down have a certain need for consolation. With a good example you can give them hope to stand up and fight. To work it out. That is myself. This is who I am and nobody can bring me down. I thank you that you exsist. Your life and my life has more common rhumb than you can imagine.

Its hard to beat a person who never gives up.

Risk musk be taken because the greatest hazard in life is to risk nothing.

6. Domicredo says:

Only sunlight can show the true spirit! I am working daylight in the open wild areas! Fyi.

• Domicredo says:

Seven sisters remember how it happend.

• Domicredo says:

Do not forget what I am. I am nobody. You are somebody. I am not gonna let them watch me when I melt down. Maybe I will. Kill me on sight otherwise I will be blind. What you said in the shop the cheetos scene. That was perfect. That was the trigger do that if you like me a little.

• Domicredo says:

Lupus infabula. Please forget that bu•••hit and wake up. The history can repeat itself not me. I am changing things you are repeat something wich is hurting me. I can actually create a whole new story keep that in mind. Str8?

Rihanna , Navy
      Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn’t do
      than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe
      harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sail. Explore. Dream. Discover New Things.

• Domicredo says:

The only thing I wanna discover is the person behind the mask. The one I want. I left behind my childish youth, and I found a beautiful truth. I do not wanna work with you I am not afraid to find, to know something new. I already done that. Make it real. I wake up every day and I do not know how but I am gonna be with you love. I have my believe and the strength to stand up for it. Can you be with me? Can you come in to my room and sit next to me ? Can you let me give you all I have got what I let to grow inside? Are you ready to take it? And I have a question when you were here and I said words and only you knew the right answer why didnt you say anything? Why have let me in an illusion can you make that right can you answer in person? You have more power than me But I have more than power. I can show you what you were looking for! I can give it to you! And i dont care any who knows who doesnt becouse I am fighting for my love. I dont wanna be the nobody anymore I wanna be the one for you. I do not fight with guns, fear or hate. I only fight with intelligence, happiness, truth and love. Health and self control. Believe can be a great ally or enemy. Who you really are? I do not know. What I do know is i do not judge people I love them. You were the only person who affected me with positive feedback. That actually means you do not ignore me. So don’t wait until sundown the wind is on our side the ship is ready.

• Domicredo says:

Is it over?

If you fall seven times get back up eight times.

• Domicredo says:

I am actually up. Finally you add plus one thx. I know I have to level up so lets do this.

Peace, Joy, Health and Well-being can only be found withing Us.

• Domicredo says:

What I found inside is a little bit more than that. I found light, love and someone else! I found beauty. I found you. You took the place un my heart! You are strong and powerful. Every hit made me believe that I can be on your side one day. Every day takes me closer to you like yesterday. I made a decision and I am not gonna fall back. When I fall I am gonna fall into your arms nowhere else. I keep my head high coz Nothing can hold me down. I am doing this for love. That gives me enough stamina to achieve it. I give reason to love me I do not give you orders the choice is yours, let me know when you are ready to step into my life and stay with me.

8. Domicredo says:

Everybody have a goal, purpose as soon as you can realize what that is you can find yourself in good hands. I made myself clear. I started to accept that reality can be different. Little Miss Sunshine is talking to the Beast to make him understand that the beauty is waiting for him. The Beauty chosen the Beast and Little Miss Sunshine have to go. It is a big risk to take. It is time to wake up. It is time to make one more step. It is time to call to arms. What we are fighting for is love. The only thing what can heal this world, what can save this quiet mass. I have words and memories you have sound soul and heart to bring it to life. In the perfect world that never had happened. This world is not perfect not yet. You have an army with soldiers of love. That makes you queen. I send you all my love. That is the best I can do right now.

9. Domicredo says:

The true power of love can lead you through the darkest hours of your life. Never let anybody to control your life. Forgive, sacrifice and do not give up the fight. Realizing something is not enough. You have to do something for it. You can find the solution to your problem when you can let go the fear of failure. The light have to show you the way out. Speaking the truth can be your greatest ally. Do not let your friends alone when they need you. You have to learn how to separate good and bad. There is always need for good. And you can always find evil to stand up against it. Do not forget to show your smile to others. Make someone happy every day. Show respect to strangers. Love your family and share the love. When you find yourself in trouble your spirit will tell you what to do. Do something for love every day. Be in peace with the people around you. And enjoy the time of your life!

• Domicredo says:

I found my voice as you can see. Riri when will I see you again? It is the only thing I need to know.