Rihanna postpones Brooklyn show

As a result of the Brooklyn Nets win last night against the Chicago Bulls, the Rihanna Diamonds World Tour previously scheduled for this Saturday, May 4th is postponed until Tuesday, May 7th. Tickets for the previously scheduled performance will be honored at the door.  As stated by Brett Yormack, CEO of Barclays Center in Brooklyn:

“I want to apologize to Rihanna’s fans for the inconvenience of having to reschedule her show at Barclays Center from Saturday, May 4 to Tuesday, May 7 due to Game 7 of the Brooklyn Nets-Chicago Bulls NBA Playoffs series. I want to thank Rihanna for working with us on this new date and for understanding what a Game 7 in Brooklyn means to the borough. We look forward to a special concert and I hope Rihanna will be our guest at Game 7.”

Tickets for the original date will be honored on the new night. Refunds if required will be available at point of purchase.

There is no change to the Sunday, May 5th performance which will proceed as scheduled. For complete tour and ticket information visit RihannaNow.com/live

1. Luigi says:

it’s 3 days off. but wtf. how could this happen? i smell incompetence.

she’ll make it to his birthday party? yo. she not gonna walk far the next day. :D

2. SOSMANDOWN says:

Your fucking kidding me! First Boston! Now this. Ya I’ll Take my money back. 2 Shows is enough!

• @ SOSMANDOWN, BOSTON SHOW WAS CANCEL DUE TO HER ILLNESS,THIS SHOW BEEN CANCEL IS OUT OF RIHANNA CONTROL. BLAME THE NBA.

@ SHARON GAINEY, OK, I cleaned it up. I posted at 1:30 this morning. I was upset. You know the saying Keep Calm. So here it goes: KEEP CALM, ITS RIHANNA! Am good now. Now Brooklyn has to win! Am still going to all 3 shows. Second trip up to Boston. Cross your figures.

Good Luck, Fingers crossed i look for your comments each time i drop by.

@ Faithz Thank You! Lol each time I drop by? Your leading this fan site with the most comments! Good Job! Just to let you know am crossing my toes too!

Hi @sosmandown I tweeted Riri twice to give you a shout out from the stage at either the Boston gig or Ny shows. Have a good time at all 3 shows.

3. Daisy Guedes says:

Saddest thing ever! I am flying to NY today (friday) for the concert, got hotel reservations and all. They can’t cancel or change my reservations…all paid already.
    I have been counting the days for this concert since the tour was announced, talk about dream’s crushers. Phuuuuuuck this arena, stupid basketball game

4. Joshii Fenty says:

This comment is mostly for the CEO of Barclays Center!! :: What Brett Yormack needs to understand is that people are traveling far and wide for this concert ! If I would have known this issue would happen I could have changed or canceled the show myself ! So thank you CEO of Barclay for choosing a damn game for a borough than a concert thats been LONG planned for months now ! Would you like to know how long I’ve waited? yea, 7 months but your waiting for a game in just 2 days ! I understand its not Robyn’s fault but you of all people should understand the struggle now and the loss of money people are wasting for the day. People have work, look for babysitters, go back home (flight), checking out hotels, etc. all because of “basketball” ! Now my partner won’t be able to go on Tues. show because of school taking finals and worst of all out of state ! We’ve been looking forward to this concert and made arrangements, once again since october !