- Rihanna was spotted at the Walmart in Kamloops, Canada, yesterday (March 31). Click here to see a photo.
- Watch the first Battlefield :60 second trailer with “Run This Town” featured on the track.
- Congratulate Rihanna on 7 years of success since her first #1 Billboard Hot 100 with “SOS.” Click here or follow @theririproject for more information.
- HTC and Rihanna teamed up to give two lucky Brits the ultimate HTC One experience in Barbados. Find out how to win here.
- The Ticket-A-Day Giveaway has concluded, but Nude by Rihanna is not done giving away prizes! Now you can enter to win $5,000! Just snap a pic & see it appear on the Nude by Rihanna poster online. Click here to find out how to enter & see the recent entries!
- Rihanna’s “Pour It Up” Remix feat. Young Jeezy, Rick Ross, Juicy and T.I. is available on iTunes. Buy it now and gift your friends!
- Rihanna is crowned queen of 4Music‘s The Pop Powerlist 2013:
Rihanna is crowned queen of the The Pop Powerlist 2013, rising from her impressive 3rd place last year. Rihanna topped several categories, with her huge commercial success, combining with a very strong engagement value. Dominance in the fan value standings lead to a substantial assets and RiRi easily tops the rankings for product endorsements – with multiple advert appearances, perfume ranges, clothing ranges, and as the ambassador for a drinks company. Rihanna also achieved strong success in both singles and album sales, with multiple singles and albums populating the UK Top10. This also ensured she was one of the most played UK artists this year. Rihanna’s engagement was also very impressive, helped by worldwide interest in her fashion line which debuted at London Fashion week in 2013. Rihanna has not yet amassed the net worth of some of the longer established superstars of the music industry such as Madonna, but with her fan value riding high, this good girl gone bad looks set to be scaling the heights of The Pop Powerlist for many years to come.