Chris Brown talks Rihanna

Chris Brown stopped by On Air with Ryan Seacrest this morning and talked about Rihanna:

“I just tried my best to be the best man I could be over the years and just show her how remorseful and sorry I was for the incident and that time was probably the worst part of my life and being that she has and she’s a wonderful person I’m eternally grateful and thankful. It’s still like we’re kids. I try not to be too grown and be like, ‘Lets have candlelight dinner every night.’ I try to make sure everything is fun. It has to be fun and it has to be genuine.”

Chris also revealed that Rihanna will be on his next album, which will be released later this year.

Click here to listen to his interview.

We’re all seeking that special person who is right for us. But if you’ve been through enough relationships, you begin to suspect there’s no right person, just different flavors of wrong. Why is this? Because you yourself are wrong in some way, and you seek out partners who are wrong in some complementary way. But it takes a lot of living to grow fully into your own wrongness. And it isn’t until you finally run up against your deepest demons, your unsolvable problems the ones that make you truly who you are that we’re ready to find a lifelong mate. Only then do you finally know what you’re looking for. You’re looking for the wrong person. But not just any wrong person: the right wrong person someone you lovingly gaze upon and think, “This is the problem I want to have.”
      I will find that special person who is wrong for me in just the right way.
      Let our scars fall in love. ,,All over again, and again…

Remember The Sky is The Limit!!!

1. Raquel Malik says:

Ownt Chris <3 Cute Very !

Rihanna & Chris,,,
    When we honestly ask ourselves which person in our lives mean the most to us, we often find that it is those who, instead of giving advice, solutions, or cures, have chosen rather to share our pain and touch our wounds with a warm and tender hand. The friend who can be silent with us in a moment of despair or confusion, who can stay with us in an hour of grief and bereavement, who can tolerate not knowing, not curing, not healing and face with us the reality of our powerlessness, that is a friend who cares.

Remember as the both of you journey along, that the hardest part about
    a Million Mile Journey is getting started, and that you have done and may
    You Both Keep reaching for the Stars, because Both of you are Over Comers
    and You both has been through the Valley, and when you have gone through the Valley and reach Higher ground then and only then can you look back and Truely say that you have been through some of the hardest things in your lives. And know that you will be even stronger now, and Never Forget that God Is Love.

This make me Happy!

Be a Witness not a Judge, Focus on Yourself not on Others, Listen
    to your heart, not to the crowd.

Failure is a part of success. There is no such thing as a bed of roses all your life. But failure will never stand in the way of success if you learn from it.

You Two make a Beautiful Couple!

I’m not happy that these two are back on but what does it say about some fans who think these 2 make for a beautiful couple. He is a convicted felon who nearly choked the life of her. He doesn’t value her or deserve her. However, she is Obessed with him. I hope he never lays another violent hand on her ever again. I think Cb is a big talent and a very wealthy guy but these 2 don’t make a beautiful couple together. Yes, she has forgiven him but that doesn’t mean i will ever like that their back on. For all you Riri/Cb fans sorry i will never undestand your love for this couple.

• diamond says:

He’s not a felon. But it is time for some of u to let go of the incident that happen 4yrs ago she has. So follow suit.

Diamond it is a fact that Mr Brown pleaded guilty to a felony. You are right it happened in 2009 but his recent blowup with Frank Ocean still shows that he has a bad temper. I can’t take Riri fans saying these 2 make a beautiful couple. I try to not comment on it but i will not support her going back to the man that nearly killed her. She can do as she wants it just sends a bad message to other victims of domestic violence. Perhaps he has grown and will never hit her again but i think she deserves better than him but sadly he is the only man she wants. Goodluck Riri because you will need it.

Well said Alison.

Misery love company Alison, you sound like you don’t like giving others a chance in life, to make it and the good book teaches us that you can make it if you try.

I hope he can get control of his bad temper and make the most of all of his talents. I wish him luck in becoming a better man. I just don’t think he has earned another chance with Riri. These 2 are like oil and water together. Plus it sends a bad message to other victims of domestic violence to go back to the man that nearly killed you. Forgive but never forget.

I heard that.

It’s fine if you disagree with me but their is a thing in the USA called free speech so i won’t sit by quietly when fans call them a Beautiful couple. I’m curious are you a young women? It seems young girls love them together.

Hey new girl, you shut up!

Alison, Tell Me and Navy , listen we all was hurt and now that things has cooled down, and they have Forgiven each other and want to be friends i say
        let them be Friends. Remember love rules the way, Officer. And why are you so pressed over Her life its Rih’s life and only She She can live it.

I don’t have a problem with her forgiving him for what he did too her. I just think these 2 don’t make for a beautiful couple. If she wants him as a friend that’s fine but she needs to find a new man to love. I want the best for Riri both personally and professionaly.

Be more concerned with your character than your reputation, because your character is what you really are, while your reputation is merely what others think you are.

I will not be supporting or buying the Cb/Riri single on his next new album. I think he is a big talent but i won’t support their musical efforts.

10. Dasani504 says:

Live your life & let those two young people live theirs. I love Rihanna for her talent & drive to be the best! I don’t give two f***s about her personal life.

Sometimes you’ve got to run away to see who will run after you. Sometimes you’ve
    got to talk quieter to see who’s really listening. Sometimes you’ve got to step
    up to fight only to see who’s standing by your side. Sometimes you’ve got to
    make a wrong decision only to see who’s there to help you fix it. Sometimes
    you’ve got to let go of the one you love just to see if they love you enough to
    come back to you.

12. they seem so in love…i cant believe beyonce finally supported the gays…i mean just google kelsnetwork

13. Amanda says:

I can’t wait to hear the song! Anyways the diamonds tour was amazing and I would love to go again!!! Also I read that perez hilton said that a last girl on earth dvd would be released in fall 2013. Rihannadaily or anyone can you confirm this? If so I’m freaking excited!!!

14. Jéssica says:

Let it be beautiful… =)

15. luv u two they r young leave them alone

16. samela says:

i love you rihanna brown

17. Nega Chin says: