Rihanna spotted backstage in Philadelphia

backstagerih

The girl is back! Rihanna looks feeling better backstage before her show in Philadelphia.

It was quite a rough start for the Diamonds World Tour, as the singer got sick and was forced to postpone two shows. However, it seems everything is good now and the tour continues! We’re so glad you’re feeling better, RiRi!

Check out more pictures posted by KiddCreole.

Profile photo of Natalie

Hi, my name is Nat and I run this town \_o_/

1. Helmi Airan says:

Everybody’s happy for that :)

Welcome back. Glad you are feeling better.

3. Leah says:

Hi, I hope you reschedule your concert in Baltimore. I made straight a’s and my parents brought me up for Spring break! Please reschedule on a night that is not a school night!

4. Leah says:

Hi Rihanna my mom and I really like your Pour it Up song and please keep up the good work.

Best Wishes.

Shhhhhhh… Back and it’s On Navy, let the party get Popping
    Happy you are feeling better!

6. My love is back! I’m happy she is doing well.

7. Mayara says:

Graças a Deus! Espero que Riri esteja bem mesmo! ♥

8. SOSMANDOWN says:

All those well wishes came true!!!! Next time Rihanna, don’t go to Hawaii then go to Buffalo so quickly. On to the next one!

Love it when Rih gets with it like this and I know it’s on right now
    and shes going to keep her Feet to the Paddle and get the job done.
    Looking forward to all of the new and exciting things She will bring the
    Navy along the way on Her Beautiful Journey around the World.

Rih’s “Stay” is number 2 on itune.

11. Mohamed Ahmed says:

Tak to you comment why love me milon people us here why this is is omg is raced is not

12. Mohamed Ahmed says:

Is not money is not level you why love you this dalls I don”t everyboddy hesin coming home tubac log time dath

I’ve learned that no matter what happens, or how bad it seems today, life does go on, and it will be better tomorrow. I’ve learned that you can tell a lot about a person by the way he/she handles these three things: a rainy day, lost luggage, and tangled Christmas tree lights. I’ve learned that regardless of your relationship with your parents, you’ll miss them when they’re gone from your life. I’ve learned that making a “living” is not the same thing as making a “life.” I’ve learned that life sometimes gives you a second chance. I’ve learned that you shouldn’t go through life with a catcher’s mitt on both hands; you need to be able to throw something back. I’ve learned that whenever I decide something with an open heart, I usually make the right decision. I’ve learned that even when I have pains, I don’t have to be one. I’ve learned that every day you should reach out and touch someone. People love a warm hug, or just a friendly pat on the back. I’ve learned that I still have a lot to learn. I’ve learned that people will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, but people will never forget how you made them feel.

14. MILDRED PIERCE says: