Rihanna and Chris Brown at studio in LA

feb05-la

RiRi and Chris Brown were photographed leaving a studio in Los Angeles last night (February 5).

1. Mario Baker says:

his car is dirty. can he let her wash it in the afternoon? she might wear some hot pants and tank and lots of foam on the car and he shot some pictures? lol

just a thought. he wouldn’t do anyway. wrong image. would be funny look tho. ;)

2. Andrew says:

LOL! it’s like the same faces from Grammy awards back in 2009… wonder if the police don’t get involved dose it count as assault.. or is it only when they do… riri?

• Mario Baker says:

not exactly the same. their style changed a lil.

cause you mention the grammies i wonder if they’ll do official parties together the next days. we’ve been teased with that. they might turn the media game for good. depends on the articles not being the bad past but a positive now tho. they need a repair kit and fix the bad news. mmh. makes me think.

if the media would… the media could…

but well… even bad news are news.

them 2 might think the same and give a fuck.

3. habeeb says:

I think they are perfect together and it aint nobodys business!

4. arianna says:

I don’t know …RI in these pictures looks very sad;(why Ri I love u and I wanna u be happy!!

Riri also supported Cb in court today. She sat in the courtroom behind Cb and his attorney. This isn’t going to end well. Riri you need to realize Cb hasn’t changed at all nor has he paid his dues. He still attacks people just ask Frank Ocean. The DA also thinks some of Cb’s community service might have been faked. At worse Cb will have to re do his community service in LA. I doubt the judge will revoke his probation and put him in jail. Cb needs to deal with whatever is making him so violent. I hope he gets control of himself before Riri gets hurt again.