Rihanna reveals “Stay” and “Pour It Up” single covers

RiRi has shared the artwork for her new singles “Stay” and “Pour It Up”. Which one do you like better?

Stay” feat. Mikky Ekko is the second worldwide single from her 7th album, “Unapologetic“. “Pour It Up” has been sent to the U.S. urban radios.

You may also like...

1. badgalriri says:

none of them tbh…. bet she’ll come back with better ones… ///////

2. Quite hard for me to adjust to what I was looking at…

3. queen12 says:

i love the stay cover with her chris

• Platinum says:

It is so desperate. Lame to the nth power. He doesn’t tweet anything about her yet, will tweet a pic kissing Kae’s behind. That’s not how you give a second chance to someone who beat you up.

4. queen12 says:

i love the pour it up cover

5. Jeff Gerardi says:

Neither.. C.B., is on 1 with Rihanna, so that’s a waste of taste.. The other doesn’t do Rihanna any justice.. She’s 2 good 4 either, as they r..

6. KING DROUG MAN KING says:

I BEEN TRYING HI BUT A BECH WANT TO FUCK ME

7. Andy_96 says:

This whole Chris Brown thing is a publicity stunt… wait for her next interview it will be like… so you and chris… Oh we are just friends.. SHIT Am I back in 2008??? so i take it 2014 will start off the same way as 2009?

• Platinum says:

Involving Chris Brown in anyway is a lame publicity stunt for Rihanna. She was doing fine without him. She is coming off weak and desperate and not as “Hard” as ppl thought she was. Still Navi. Though, can’t wait till she grows up. As if the nakedness and proud to be #1 Heaux wasn’t enough, now she follows her abuser like a puppy dog. She is really setting a bad example for young female listeners. Almost can’t stand to her music anymore. SN: Being a bad girl is so played out.

8. queen12 says:

I truly believe Chris loves rihanna, I just think that the media and society is making their relationship seems like its a stunt. If you look on Chris Brown nation Twitter pages, he has so many pictures of rihanna and tweets that you know are about her from way back to October. he have no pictures of karrueche. but a lot of people just be on his instagram. Even, his mother want them together check her Twitter page out. they truly love each, even at the agenda when you watch the video on his Twitter page he showing off him and rih shirt.

9. zlatko says:

now rihanna you must shot video for stay necessarily

10. i love pour it up & stay, some of my favs from unapologetic! <3

11. Pretty Mess says:

Love Chris … he is good singer and much better dancer.I love Rih. She change so much since she first started and I love her new things.The only thing I don’t like is that she lost so much weight.She was so sexy with all this shapes.But I truly understand that all this new life with concerts and travel around is hard.I believe Rih is grow enough so that she knows what to do.If she like Chris and they are together – fine.Non of my business. Rih personal life get too much out of her own bed and people talk too much about it. I love Rih and I always will. Wish her good luck :)