- RiRi shared the first photo of her upcoming Barbados campaign, click here to check it out. RIHminder: Watch this video featuring Rihanna in Barbados and enter for your chance to win a Rihanna “Unapologetic” prize pack!
- Rihanna’s “Diamonds” remains at No. 2 on the Billboard Hot 100 for the third week. “Diamonds,” atop R&B/Hip-Hop Songs for a 12th week, dips 1-2 after three weeks atop Radio Songs. It holds at No. 2 on On-Demand Songs, which it led for five frames, and slips 4-5 on Digital Songs after ruling the ranking the week of Dec. 1.
- Rihanna scores her 20th top five hit in the United Kingdom, as “Stay” (feat. Mikky Ekko) climbs 6-4. Her 19th top five hit, “Diamonds”, remains in the Top 10 for the 12th week in a row, falling 7-10. Increasing its cumulative sales to 610,447, it becomes the eighth Rihanna single to go platinum.
- Rihanna’s “Diamonds” music video has recently reached 100 million views on YouTube, becoming her 10th Vevo Certified.
- “Diamonds” is a mega hit in Germany and Norway, where it’s No. 1 for 9 weeks! In South Africa, the track is No. 1 for 8 weeks.
- Click here to watch a video of RiRi and Chris Brown leaving the Staples Center a couple days ago.
LEAVE A COMMENT BELOW