- “Diamonds,” atop R&B/Hip-Hop Digital Songs for an 11th week, leads Radio Songs for a third week in the United States. After being No. 1 on the Hot 100 for 3 weeks, the track remains at No. 2 for a second week.
- When Oprah Winphrey was asked who was the toughest Next Chapter interview this year or who surprised her, she said: “Interestingly enough, the person who most surprised me the most was Rihanna. She brought one thousand percent of her. You could tell that she came ready. She was open to anything. But I don’t do an interview if someone tells me I can’t ask a certain question. My policy is, I can ask any question, you can tell me you won’t answer it, but you have to tell me that on camera. I really didn’t know that much about her. I just thought she was so thoughtful and so smart. I didn’t know that she was or wasn’t, I only knew her from her music.” Click here to watch her interview again.
- Rihanna’s next movie title has been changed to “This Is The End” (previously called “The End Of The World”). Rihanna, who will play herself on the movie, is not featured on the first trailer.
- Click here to watch a cute video that Rihanna sent to a school in Dublin, Ireland.
- Members of Barrington High School created an inspiring video highlighting the volunteer and philanthropic efforts of BHS students that won a nation-wide contest sponsored by pop-star Rihanna. The school beat out 52 other entries. The grand prize: A visit from the singer herself. Read more.
- In case you haven’t noticed, the 7th and last Rihanna7.com challenge is available. We’re gonna miss it!
LEAVE A COMMENT BELOW