“That Rihanna reign just won’t let up!”
RiRi is dominating charts from all over the world with “Unapologetic“, her 7th studio album, and “Diamonds”, the first single. Here are a few numbers:
- “Diamonds” has reached No. 1 in the United States, United Kingdom, Canada, France, Germany, Norway, Finland, Denmark, South Africa, Luxembourg and Austria.
- “Diamonds” is No. 1 on the World Singles Top 40, which means it’s the most popular track worldwide at the moment. The track is her 10th worldwide No. 1, making Rihanna the artist with the 4th most #1s (shared with Beatles), only behind Madonna, Elvis Presley and Michael Jackson.
- “Diamonds” has also reached Top 5 in Ireland, New Zealand, Sweden, Switzerland, Brazil, Belgium, the Netherlands, Spain, Italy and more.
- “Unapologetic” has debuted at No. 1 in the United States, United Kingdom and Switzerland so far. The album has also debuted into the Top 10 in Ireland, Germany, Brazil, New Zealand, Australia, the Netherlands and Austria so far.
- Other tracks from “Unapologetic”, such as “Right Now”, “Half Of Me” and “Nobody’s Business”, can already been seen in charts from the United Kingdom, Switzerland, Germany, Austria, Ireland and Australia.