Tune into OWN this Sunday, August 19, at 9/8c to see Rihanna’s interview with Oprah.
Oprah travels to Rihanna’s home island of Barbados for a rare, no-holds-barred conversation with the pop superstar about her career, the recent passing of her grandmother and the price of fame. In an emotional discussion, Rihanna reveals how she really feels about her ex-boyfriend, Chris Brown—and her relationship with him today.
Then, Rihanna takes Oprah on a drive through her old neighborhood and stops by her childhood home. Plus, Oprah helps Rihanna surprise her mother, Monica Fenty, with a big announcement.
UPDATE: The epic interview has just finished airing. Make sure to check back on Monday for videos. In the meantime, if you live in the United States, check Oprah’s website for parts of the interview and online exclusives:
- Rihanna reveals why she felt protective of Chris Brown even after he assaulted her
- The hurt, the humiliation…how Chris Brown’s arrest affected Rihanna personally
- Rihanna discusses sex appeal and her Sexiest Woman Alive title
- How Rihanna’s family has adapted to her fame
- Who tells Rihanna the truth? The answer may surprise you
- Rihanna’s Twitter philosophy and fondness for the f-word
- Discover the meaning behind Rihanna’s new tattoo