- Rihanna is second artist to cross 2.5 billion views on her Vevo YouTube channel, behind Justin Bieber. Thanks to “Where Have You Been”, she’s also the artist with the most +50,000,000 video views! Watch Rihanna’s music videos here.
- Rihanna has become the artist with the most fans online. Over 57 million fans “like” her on Facebook and she has over 20 million Twitter followers. She’s the queem of social media! Speaking of it, RiRi remains #1 for the 3rd week on the Billboard Social 50, which ranks the most popular artists on YouTube, Facebook, Twitter and Myspace.
- Rihanna, 24, is the youngest artist to sell over 10 million records in the United Kingdom, with 10.4 million singles sold.
- As “Where Have You Been” bounds 11-9 on the Billboard Hot 100, Rihanna returns to a place where she has been 21 times before: the chart’s top 10. Where does her sum of 22 Hot 100 top 10s rank her historically? In the chart’s almost 54-year archives, Rihanna and Paul McCartney trail only 10 acts that have tallied more top 10s. (One of those acts includes McCartney: the Beatles place second with 34.) Here is a look at the artists with the most Hot 100 top 10s.
- Get a limited edition Rihanna poster! Check here to see how your photo can be part of the Viva Vita campaign!
- Kelly Clarkson has recently covered Coldplay’s “Princess Of China” feat. Rihanna. Click here to listen. In case you missed it, the “Princess Of China” music video was released last week and we love it, watch here.
Thanks for the tips, zzmyth!