Jasmin meets with Rihanna once again

Remember our friend Jasmin? We already mentioned her in the TourBook‘s Unique Encounters because she went to 8 “Last Girl On Earth” shows (she even went on stage in London)! Well… she still couldn’t get enough of it so she flew all the way from Germany to United States to see Rihanna once again. RD crew made everything to give her well deserved fan experience and we made sure she could meet with RiRi… and so she did! In Camden she was able to see Rihanna yet another time…. and she’s going to meet her today as well! So if you’re going to Bristow you will be able to meet her too.

I was able to meet RiRi again at the m&g in Camden od Wednesday. She looked soo stunning and even the time was really short, it is always worth it. She was cute, she took my hand and said ‘thank you so much’ :) I’ll see her tomorrow in VA, can’t frihkin wait!! Concert was epic as well! Totally loooved it!

She was there together with her friend Sharon who also gave Rihanna their fanbook. Have fun girl tonight and everyone that are coming!

Profile photo of Natalie

www.instagram.com/rdaily_natalie

1. TheLastBitchOnEarth says:

She is one lucky stan…I wish that was me….

2. @firexbomb says:

Love you Jasmin for flying across the Atlantic just to see Rihanna with Sharon!!! :D

3. maison20000 says:

Damn I'm super jealous. Thats how you support your Idol. My 1 show looks small now LoL Congrats Jasmin

4. @marthin101 says:

Omg this girl is so lucky! i got to confess that im jealous hahaha but very very good for her, riri has the Best fans on earth for sure:D congratulations Jasmin :)

5. @keylimex3 says:

cries….. #thatisall

6. Lauren says:

Omg I luv riri n wish I could meet her! I went to her concert in mohegan sun and at Jones beach n I loved it! She's the baddest out there n that's real!

7. amanda hearts ri ri says:

Lucky girl!!! I’m going to Bristow. I want to meet Robyn.

8. TK-75523 says:

Awww <3 this is SO CUTE!!!!! RIHANNA IS SUPER CUTE!!!!! <3 <3 <3 <3 <3
    I LOVE RIHANNA <3333333333333333333333

9. Nu Pow-e-R says:

In Deutschland sagen wir dazu auch Geldscheisse haben. Naja. Kein Kommentar. Einfach Nüsse im Kopf.

• Rudegirl89 says:

Neidisch!! :P
      Sowas nennt man auch sparen für Dinge die einem wichtig sind!!
      Kein Kommentar? Ja anscheinend ja doch -.-
      Einfach mal Klappe halten!! Pffz

10. bodacious says:

thats just wonderful, i ran accross a article that was dated january 1, 2010 here on rd,,, and it stated that ,,,,,on jan 1 2010 rated r i million sold in 5 weeks. rated r sold 209,000 that week which meant the album had sold more than 1,013,000 in just 5 weeks, its the fastest album ever by rihanna to reach 1 million copies sold in 5 weeks. and that was back in january. her brothers are so handsome!!!

11. TeAmoRiRi says:

Wenn du meinst… Bist doch nur neidisch, also halt die Klappe!!

12. TeAmoRiRi says:

THANK YOU RIHANNADAILY!! :* ly guys :)

13. @Nu Pow-e-R

Alter, was spastest du hier denn so ab, was kann sie denn dafür wenn du kein Geld kacken kannst?
    Im Gegensatz zu dir ist sie einfach krass und du bist nur so ne Ochse der sich darüber aufregt, das er nicht so cool ist wie die andern. Statt Blödsinn zu reden tu lieber was damit du nicht mehr neidisch sein musst.

"Die Leute suchen lieber nach Unkraut im Garten des anderen, anstatt sich um den eigenen Garten zu kümmern."

14. RihGoHard says:

Super BIG AZZ Jealous lol…man now that's!!! how u stan right there…going to over 1 show and being on stage also just meeting her….i wish that was me <3

15. Nu Pow-e-R says:

Ach wie geil, dass sich alle aufgeregt haben. Ich hab' doch nix dagegen dass TeAmoRiRi das Geld ihrer Eltern in Konzerte investiert.
    Ich würd' mich selber mit nur 1 Konzert zufrieden geben. Das ist dann WAS BESONDERES. Finde ich zumindest.
    Ich muss nich' 8 gleiche Konzerte sehen, um zu wissen, dass es mir wichtig ist. Um gleich alles zu beantworten.

Das hat mit Neid und 'Cool sein' nichts zu tun. Also muss Ich garnix. Schon garnich' die Klappe halten. :P

BTW. Ich hasse Garten-Arbeit. ;)

16. Doll says:

im so jelouse lol,,,for real shes a very lucky fan,,,i love Riri <3 …!!!!!

17. Cathyhi5RiRiHD says:

That is very nice Jasmin. Love the site change RD. Hi everyone.

18. Cathyhi5RiRiHD says:

@ Nu Pow-e-r, what is this, German or Dutch?

19. @TeAmoRiRi says:

nur so nebenbei ich verdiene selber mein geld ;)

20. ashleigh mix says:

everytime isee rihanna ijust imaqine me next to her lols shes awesomee conqratss jasmin 'yes imm jealous :(