Tonight (Jan 22) at 8 p.m. ET, YouTube will live-stream “Hope for Haiti Now: A Global Benefit for Earthquake Relief,” hosted by George Clooney, Wyclef Jean, and Anderson Cooper to raise funds for earthquake relief.
The global telethon will feature performances by Wyclef Jean, Bruce Springsteen, Jennifer Hudson, Mary J. Blige, Shakira, and Sting in New York City; Alicia Keys, Christina Aguilera, Dave Matthews, John Legend, Justin Timberlake, Stevie Wonder, Taylor Swift and a group performance by Keith Urban, Kid Rock, and Sheryl Crow in Los Angeles; and Coldplay, and a group performance by Bono, The Edge, Jay-Z, and Rihanna in London.
We believe Rihanna’s performance was pre-recorded.
This post will be updated with news, pictures and videos.
- The concert is about to start;
- The concert has started. We’re waiting for RiRi’s performance with Bono and Jay-Z;
- There’s a 30s preview of ‘Stranded (Haiti Mon Amour)’ by Rihanna, Jay-Z & Bono on itunes.com/haiti;
- If you haven’t donated yet, donate now: hopeforhaitinow.org.
- Rihanna’s performance with Bono and Jay-Z just aired! Amazing! Pictures and videos coming soon;
- Buy ‘Stranded (Haiti Mon Amour)’ by Rihanna, Jay-Z & Bono on itunes.com/haiti;
- Click here to view two screen captures.
- After Wyclef’s performance they showed an interview with Rihanna. She said that she was glad she could be a part of it. She also said Jay-Z’s words in the song were so deep and she was happy to be performing for the cause. Click here to view a screen capture. Thanks, Connie!
- Watch the performance below:
- Rihanna is a trending topic on twitter!